Attempting to compile the UE Plugin with 5.1.0 and receiving a good amount of errors. A few of these are related to the plugin not being updated to UE changes, "Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile."
- cannot open source file 'InstaLODMeshReductionPCH.h'
File is located in "InstaLODMeshReduction" and "Private" folders
- cannot open source file 'InstaLOD/InstaLOD.h'
- 'USkeletalMesh::MeshEditorDataObject': Please do not access this member directly; use the public ImportData API. Please update your code...
- 'USkinnedMeshComponent::SkeletalMesh': Replaced by SkinnedAsset.
- '_this': is not a member of 'FStaticParameterSet' InstaLODUtilities.cpp
- 'FEditorStyle': is not a class or namespace name InstaLODUIModule.cpp
- 'Get Brush': identifier not found InstaLODUIModule.cpp
- 'GetRawAnimationData': is not a member of 'UAnimSequence' InstaLOD.cpp
- 'GetRawTrackSkeletonMapTable': is not a member of 'UAnimSequence' InstaLOD.cpp
- 'StaticSwitchParameters': is not a member of 'FStaticParameterSet' InstaLODBaseTool.cpp, InstaLODUtilities.cpp
Please sign in to leave a comment.