About this document
If you are evaluating InstaLOD or have an InstaLOD license that is eligible for enterprise-level support, you can reach out to our support team using a support ticket. To ensure that our support engineers have all the necessary information to process your ticket effectively, please use the checklist below.
- Application (InstaLOD Studio XL, InstaLOD Pipeline, one of our Integrations, etc.)
- Operating System (Windows/macOS)
- Computer Specs (CPU/GPU/RAM/ Hard Drive Size etc.)
- Description of Issue
Please describe the issue as detailed as possible.
- Screenshots of the Issue
Provide screenshots of the model, application, or error message that you are having issues with.
- Description of the expected result
This helps us understand your intentions so that we can suggest alternate workflows or best practices to achieve your desired result.
- Include JSON profile
If you are having issues processing a mesh, please include the JSON profile.
- (Studio XL) File -> Save Profile As...
- (3dsMax, Maya, VRED, Blender) Right-click 'Start' button and select 'Export as...'
- Sample File
If possible, please provide us with a sample file that we can use to recreate the issue and pinpoint the source of the problem. For more information on how to upload data, please read this article.
- Mesh/Scene Information
Include information of the scene, including:
- Polygon Count
- Mesh Count
- Texture Count
- Texture Size